Our recreational soccer program offers the following:
- All players guaranteed 50% playing time in games
- Small-sided soccer, recommended by United States Soccer Federation (USSF), offered for grades 1-6. Field and team size increase with age. More interaction with the ball. More goal scoring opportunities. More fun!
- All games in the same location on the same day of the week
- All players and coaches insured for medical, dental, liability through MSYSA
- No roster deadlines, no ID cards, no standings in the leagues as recommended by USSF for younger players
- All teams receive a professionally run clinic offered by SoccerSource360 at the Landover SoccerDome during the season
- Ice Cream Juggling Challenge available to all players
- $50 for Greenbelt residents (including early registration discount)
- First access to our U12 and older travel soccer teams that will play in the Baltimore Beltway Soccer League
Greenbelt Soccer Alliance was incorporated in 2010 and is now entering its third full year of offering soccer to the Greenbelt community. GSA is a member of the Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA), one of the member chapters of the US Youth Soccer Association (USYSA), the largest youth sports organization in the US and member of the US Soccer Federation. We follow USSF guidelines in the soccer programs we provide to the Greenbelt and surrounding communities. Greenbelt SA is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 tax exempt charity and is a City of Greenbelt Recognition Group.